You Cant Stop Us !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Cant Stop Us !

InYourDreams Clan Official Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melder app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melder a

Melder app Empty
PostSubject: Melder app   Melder app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

1) How old are you? 20

2) Where are you from? Lithuania (gmt +2)

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes Smile

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? yes, but i cant promise that there will be no exeptions..

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. Im a student so i play different time, i can play at morning, at afternoon or night.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? I played BFDr,BW,Beyond and othersservers, i was playing with some clans, and most experience gained playing with Vendetta.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes, i can.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? Main- Eva's saint 79, sub- elemental summoner 70. I have majestic robe set, arcane sigil, tts set, valhalla +7 and some more. My nickname - Melder Smile

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? No i havent cause i wasnt playing some time here.

10) Why do u want to join us? I need action like sieges, raids, parties, i cant play solo its Booring..

11)2 persons have to get ur acc info,leader and co leader.will u give it ? yes, but not a first day playing with clan Smile maybe have to wait a week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 5

Melder app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melder app   Melder app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am

Welcome in CP and HelL ! afro
Back to top Go down
https://dodgethys.forumpl.net

Melder app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You Cant Stop Us ! :: InYourDreams Recruting Rgp 15x-
Jump to: